Friday, July 29, 2011

Enjoy the Volatility

 
by zentrader

Volatility is really starting to pick up as seen in the chart below and that spells opportunity. I’ll continue to play the short side until the markets reach a very oversold state or my timing signal turns back up. The only other wrench that could be added to the equation is a debt ceiling resolution that investors feel is positive and I’m not even sure that can save the market right now. With no QE3 to support the market I think the whipsaws are going to get worse and it’s most important to have a plan and trade it no matter the intraday moves.
There will come a time to go long again but no is absolutely not that time in my opinion.


In the video I mentioned how all my trades have complete transparency on Covestor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us